STUDY ACADEMY is the first Ukrainian Academy of English for children, schoolchildren, students and adults. The company has 20-year experience in a wide range of educational services ranging from teaching English and preparation for IELTS to academic preparation for entrance into foreign institutions.
New structure of the site
The main menu with a new division into sections and with the basic information just in the menu window
Each page is landing
The possibility to sign up for a course from any page. The result – the increase in conversion from 0.4% to 4.29%
Comparative table for courses
A convenient tool for users which makes a choice easier and boosts sales
Convenient administrative panel
Wide administration capabilities
To create a site for the use in the new direction – English studying – which:
- is made in a modern style
- conveniently structures the information about the courses on offer
- helps to sell education
- has wide functionality
Pecularities in the work on the project
- A big team (of about 10 people) from the client’s side took part in it and it was necessary to take into account everyone’s wishes
- In order to create an effective sales channel and to increase the conversion to work a marketing expert was brought in.
- A lot of face-to-face meetings and Skype-conferences were held to agree on details
- To fill in the site a huge amount of information was processed: from the client company’s best practices during all years of its activity to the analysis of tens of competitors’ pages.
- Before the site was created a few prototypes were developed for preliminary evaluation of the design, functions and the structure of the site.
In the work on the site we:
- introduced the menu in a new way and diverged from the customary division into sections by age groups
- decorated the site in a modern design which is flat, laconic and corresponds to the company’s brand identity and has a lot of interesting visual solutions.
- put the basic information and the possibility to sign up for a course right in the main menu
- each page was made into a landing one, which resulted in the increase of the conversion from 0.4% to 4.29%
- worked out an adaptive design for more convenient data submission on mobile devices
- designed a comparative table for courses
- implemented wide functionality in the site administration